Madness: Incrimination Madness: Incrimination

The video is good, but it's way inferior to your previous ones, Krinkles.
This is obviously my personal opinion, but i preferred your older videos. These ones don't even look made by you, they look like random fights with zero plot.

The cliffhanger at the end doesn't make me that excited for the next part, since what i saw here was nothing new.
Protagonist enters the base, kills some guys, finds a cool weapon, proceeds. Add some secondary characters that are in the scene for about 10 seconds and there you go.

That's not how it should be, IMO.

Nonetheless, the video is good. 3 stars and a half.
But, as i said, it's nothing compared to your older ones.

Bunnykill 5 Part 2 Bunnykill 5 Part 2

Awesome!

I loved the over-the-top scenes and the amazing (and creative too!) fights!

Here's a little suggestion: when the fights are inside buildings, you should put some more interactivity with the environment. Not just blood and bullet holes, make the explosions destroy a part of the wall so we can see the sky, or make the crates get damage and drop something...

In short, put some more interactivity with the environment.
Just that small improvement, and then the series will be even more than perfect!!

10/10 5/5

Mottis responds:

Thanks.

Not a bad idea, kinda difficult to implement though. I did, however, make the boxes on the background bounce around when an explorion took place near them.

Incident:001A Incident:001A

Very good and unexpected!

A very unusual Madness video!
The blood effects on the blender were a bit disappointing though...

Madness Amelioration Madness Amelioration

Watched it all, here's my review:

ANIMATION: Pretty good. I don't like how the characters don't have clothes or something that makes them different though. Also, we see that the enemies don't do anything until the main character comes in the room. Make them do something like smoking, talking together. Don't let them just stand there with their weapons, give them "life".

ACTION: The enemies can't aim. They just can't. And when an enemy isn't being attacked, he just waits to be killed by walking back and forth. In this flash it's not the main character being good, but it's the enemy being dumb.

ROBOT: The problem with this was so big that i had to make a point about it. The giant robot can't do anything besides following the main character, throwing him into another room, repeat. This robot can't even aim its lasers. Can't tell if at the end the robot actually killed the protagonist, but im pretty sure he missed too. Like always.

LAG: I don't know why, but after the robot starts shooting exploding lasers, the framerate gets awful. Then it gets good again after a while.

OVERALL RATING: 7/10. Good, but absolutely nothing special over the other madness movies.

Minecraft: Tna Part 2 Minecraft: Tna Part 2

Awesome!

If only Minecraft was really like this...

Anyway, from when do Creepers explode when they touch the wall?
I think Creepers are too overrated and their meme is too overused.

Fine.. ill stop ranting, awesome video. 10/10 5/5.

Portal 2 Aftermath Portal 2 Aftermath

Great!

But you could have made the eye for Wheatly much better than just a blue circle.

You still get a 9! Very hilarious!

Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

Loved it

Except for the part where the grey pony (the one with the house burnt) always talked with the head turned to the viewer and the eyes turned to Celestia.

It looked creepy AND annoying.

It's still an awesome cartoon, so you'll get a 9/10 and a 4/5!! :D

Boomerang vs Mr.kickman Boomerang vs Mr.kickman

Good.

But the "bringing back creativity" in the logo is very ironic.
Creativity is the only thing that this flash is missing.
Very good animation and moves. Like EVERY other random stickman fight.

Nothing new or special, im sorry.
But you are really good at animating!

2/5 5/10

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Wow.

I dont usually like stick man fights due to their absence of plot.
But this one has a good plot, originality, surprises and funny moments.

The best stick man fight (and, in my opinion, the only good one).

5/5 10/10

Robodog Robodog

very nice and funny!

Hey 09CArventos you are a douche.